Terms of service
By clicking on the checkbox "I have read and accepted the terms and conditions and the cancellation policy.", the buyer agrees to these general terms and conditions and is bound by them. The deliveries, services and offers of the COMPANY are made exclusively on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions (abbreviated: GTC); the COMPANY does not recognize any terms and conditions of the customer that conflict with or deviate from these GTC, unless the COMPANY has expressly agreed to their validity. Actions taken by the COMPANY to fulfill the contract do not constitute consent to contractual terms that deviate from these GTC. 1
b. Essential properties of the goods
Mawakoland UG offers in the webshop of the website (premium-high.com) e.g. natural industrial hemp products for sale.
2. Order and conclusion of contract
The presentation of the goods in the web shop does not constitute a binding offer by the COMPANY to conclude a purchase contract. The customer is only asked to submit an offer by placing an order.
The order is made in the following steps:
- Selection of the desired goods
- Entering the registration data for registration in the web shop (first name, last name, street and house number, postal code, city, country, e-mail address, telephone number); after the initial registration, only a login with a user name and password is required
- Showing the pre-contractual information for consumers according to § 5a KSchG and § 4 FAGG
- Choice of shipping method and type of payment (advance payment, invoice)
- Checking the information in the shopping cart
- Confirmation by clicking the "order" button
- Re-examination and, if necessary, correction of the data entered
- Binding dispatch of the order
- By submitting the order in the web shop, the customer makes a binding offer aimed at concluding a purchase contract for the goods contained in the shopping cart.By submitting the order, the customer recognizes the pre-contractual information for consumers and these GTC as solely relevant for the legal relationship with the COMPANY.
- The COMPANY will confirm receipt of the customer's order by sending a confirmation email. This order confirmation does not yet represent acceptance of the contract offer by the COMPANY. It merely serves to inform the customer that the order has been received by the COMPANY. The declaration of acceptance of the contract offer takes place through the delivery of the goods or an express declaration of acceptance.
3. Instruction on the right of withdrawal according to § 11 FAGG:
If you have concluded the contract as a consumer within the meaning of the KSchG, you have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The cancellation period is
- in the case of a uniformly delivered order, fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods,
- in the case of a single order that is delivered separately, fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods
- in the case of delivery of goods in several partial consignments or pieces, fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece,
- in the case of a contract for the regular delivery of goods over a fixed period of time, fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you who is not the carrier took possession of the first goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. As an alternative to this, you can also use the model available under model cancellation form, the use of which is, however, not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
According to § 18 FAGG, the right of withdrawal does not apply to:
- Goods that are made to customer specifications or are clearly tailored to personal needs,
- Goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would soon be exceeded,
- Goods that are delivered sealed and are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene reasons if their seal was removed after delivery,
- Goods which, due to their nature, were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery.
4. Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us, Mawakoland UG Rheinstrasse 11, 14513 Teltow, Germany, immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. We bear the costs of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
5. Prices, shipping costs
- The prices are displayed in the web shop. Unless expressly stated otherwise, all prices quoted by the COMPANY for entrepreneurial transactions are exclusive of sales tax. Unless expressly stated otherwise, prices for end customer transactions include VAT. The prices are automatically displayed in the web shop with the appropriate tax rates.
- The COMPANY's sales prices do not include shipping costs. Shipping is at the expense of the customer [end customer]. The costs actually incurred will be charged for shipping, together with an appropriate surcharge for administration costs. We ship our items with DHL or DPD.
6. Import and customs regulations, export regulations
- When ordering, the customer must always observe the import and customs regulations of the respective country.
- The customer bears the risk for all consequences arising from the unauthorized shipment of goods abroad, non-compliance with the import and customs regulations of foreign countries (including transit regulations), from the incorrect or insufficient copy of the customs declaration, the green customs label or other accompanying documents, as well as from non-compliance of the applicable export regulations. This also applies to damage incurred by the sender due to the loss of the right to compensation if the shipment is confiscated by the customs authorities of a foreign country. It is the customer's responsibility to obtain information from the recipients of the shipments, the foreign missions of the destination or transit countries, the foreign trade offices, the chambers of industry and commerce or other offices.
7. Terms of payment, interest on arrears
1. terms of payment
We accept the following payment methods:
Advance / bank transfer
With the payment method bank transfer, the customer must make the payment within 14 days of receipt of the order confirmation. The delivery takes place only after receipt of payment.
Purchase on invoice
The dealer is obliged to comply with the applicable data protection requirements. In doing so, the retailer must clearly point out, in particular, but not exclusively, in a data protection declaration on the website that corresponds to Art. 13 DSGVO in terms of content
(1) Personal data is transmitted, stored and processed to Unzer, debt collection service providers and partners [UNIVERSUM Inkasso GmbH, UNIVERSUM Payment Solution GmbH] for the purpose of implementing this agreement, accounting and, if necessary, refinancing;
(2) Provision of the customer to carry out the risk and credit assessment, so that the notification obligation according to Art. 13 DSGVO is fulfilled;
(3) Unzer or debt collection companies can obtain information and creditworthiness information on the basis of mathematical-statistical processes using address data from credit agencies to evaluate the creditworthiness of the person concerned or customer. In detail, the following service providers can be mentioned – by way of example but not exhaustively: Schufa Holding AG, CRIF Bürgel GmbH, Arvato Infoscore GmbH, Universum Business GmbH, Bisnode D & B Austria GmbH;
(4) Provision of personal data by Unzer only with proof of a legitimate interest;
Klarna's payment options
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna in each case:
- Invoice: The payment period is 14 days from the dispatch of the goods. You can find the billing conditions here.
- Installment purchase: With Klarna's financing service, you can flexibly pay for your purchase in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least EUR 6.95) or under the conditions otherwise specified in the checkout. The installment payment is due at the end of the month after Klarna has sent a monthly invoice. You can find more information on hire purchase, including the general terms and conditions and the European standard information for consumer credit, here.
- Sofortüberweisung: Your account will be debited immediately after you have placed your order.
The use of the payment methods invoice, installment purchase and direct debit requires a positive credit check. Further information and Klarnas user conditions can be found here. You can find general information about Klarna here. Your personal data will be treated by Klarna in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations and in accordance with the information in Klarna's data protection regulations.
After placing the order, you will be redirected to your bank's website. In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via Giropay, you must have an activated online banking account with PIN/TAN procedure for participation in Giropay, identify yourself accordingly and confirm the payment order to us. You'll get more information during the ordering process. The payment transaction will be carried out immediately afterwards and your account will be debited.
After placing the order, you will be redirected to your bank's website. In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via EPS, you must have an activated online banking account with PIN/TAN procedure for participation in EPS, identify yourself accordingly and confirm the payment order to us. You will receive further information during the ordering process. The payment transaction will be carried out immediately afterwards and your account will be debited.
2. The COMPANY is also entitled to demand compound interest in the event of late payment by the customer from the day the goods are handed over.
8. Reminder and Collection Fees
In the event of default in payment, the customer undertakes to reimburse the COMPANY for the dunning and collection charges incurred, insofar as they are necessary for appropriate legal prosecution. In the case of entrepreneurial transactions, this includes a lump sum of EUR 40 as compensation for operating costs in accordance with § 458 UGB. The assertion of further rights and claims remains unaffected.
9. Default of Acceptance
If the customer has not accepted the goods as agreed (default in acceptance), the COMPANY is entitled, after unsuccessfully setting a grace period, to either store the goods at its premises, for which the COMPANY can charge a storage fee of 0.1% of the gross invoice amount per calendar day or part thereof, or to to store the goods with an authorized tradesman at the customer's expense and risk. At the same time, the COMPANY is entitled to either insist on fulfillment of the contract or, after setting a reasonable grace period of at least 2 weeks, to withdraw from the contract and to use the goods elsewhere.
10. Terms of Delivery
- The COMPANY is only obliged to perform the service once the customer has fulfilled all of its obligations that are necessary for the performance.
- Unless otherwise specified in the order confirmation, the COMPANY will ship the goods within a maximum of 4 working days after receipt of payment.
- The COMPANY is entitled to exceed the agreed dates and delivery times by up to one week. Only after this period has expired is the customer entitled to withdraw from the contract after setting a reasonable grace period.
11. Minor changes in performance
If it is not a consumer transaction, minor or other changes to the performance or delivery obligation that are reasonable for the customer are deemed to have been approved in advance. This applies in particular to deviations caused by the goods (e.g. in dimensions, colours, packaging, smell, etc.).
All claims for damages are excluded in cases of slight negligence. This does not apply to personal injury or - in the case of consumer transactions - to damage to items accepted for processing. The existence of slight or gross negligence, unless it is a consumer transaction, has to be proven by the injured party. The provisions on damages contained in these GTC or otherwise agreed shall also apply if the claim for damages is asserted in addition to or instead of a warranty claim.
13. Retention of Title
All goods are delivered by the COMPANY under retention of title and remain its property until full payment. The assertion of the retention of title only constitutes a withdrawal from the contract if this is expressly declared. When goods are returned, the COMPANY is entitled to charge for any transport and handling charges incurred. In the event of third-party access to the goods subject to retention of title - in particular through attachments - the customer undertakes to point out the COMPANY's right of ownership and to notify the COMPANY immediately. If the customer is a consumer or not an entrepreneur whose ordinary business operations include trading in the goods purchased from the COMPANY, he may not dispose of the reserved goods until the outstanding purchase price claim has been paid in full, and in particular may not sell, pledge, give away or lend them. The customer bears the full risk for the reserved goods, in particular for the risk of destruction, loss or deterioration.
14. COMPANY'S Right of Withdrawal/Customer's
- Unjustified Withdrawal In the event of default of acceptance (point 7.) or other important reasons, such as default in payment by the customer, the COMPANY is entitled to withdraw from the contract if it has not yet been completely fulfilled by both parties. In the event of withdrawal, if the customer is at fault, the COMPANY has the choice of requesting flat-rate damages of 15% of the gross invoice amount or compensation for the damage actually incurred. If the customer defaults in payment, the COMPANY is released from all further service and delivery obligations and is entitled to withhold outstanding deliveries or services and to demand advance payments or securities or to withdraw from the contract after setting a reasonable grace period.
- If the customer – without being entitled to do so – withdraws from the contract or requests its cancellation, the COMPANY has the choice of insisting on the fulfillment of the contract or agreeing to the cancellation of the contract; in the latter case, the customer is obliged to pay a lump-sum compensation of 15% of the gross invoice amount or the damage actually incurred, at the COMPANY's option.
15. Privacy, Change of Address and Copyright
- The customer agrees that the personal data contained in the purchase contract will be automatically stored and processed by the COMPANY in fulfillment of this contract. Data will not be passed to third parties.
- The customer is obliged to notify the COMPANY of changes to his residential or business address as long as the contractual legal transaction has not been completely fulfilled by both parties. If the notification is omitted, declarations are also deemed to have been received if they are sent to the last known address.
- Plans, sketches or other technical documents as well as samples, catalogues, brochures, illustrations and the like always remain the intellectual property of the COMPANY; the customer does not receive any rights of use or exploitation whatsoever.
16. Right of retention
If it is not a consumer transaction, the customer is not entitled to withhold the entire, but only a reasonable part of the gross invoice amount in the event of a justified complaint - except in cases of reversal.
17. Place of Performance, Contract Language, Choice of Law, Place of Jurisdiction
- The place of performance is the registered office of the COMPANY.
- The contract language is German.
- The contractual partners agree on Austrian domestic jurisdiction. If it is not a consumer transaction, the competent court at the registered office of the COMPANY shall have exclusive local jurisdiction to decide all disputes arising from this contract.
- Substantive Austrian law is applicable to this contract, excluding the reference norms of international private law (e.g. EVÜ, ROM I-VO) and the UN sales law. This choice of law applies to a consumer only insofar as it does not restrict any mandatory statutory provisions of the state in which he has his place of residence or habitual abode.
Should provisions of this contract be legally ineffective, invalid and/or void or become so over the course of their duration, this shall not affect the legal effectiveness and validity of the remaining provisions. In this case, the contractual partners undertake to replace the legally ineffective, invalid and/or void (legally ineffective, invalid and/or null and void) provision with one that is legally effective and valid and in its economic effect of the replaced provision - as far as possible and legally permissible – corresponds.
19. Information about cookies
20. Information about Analytics
This website uses local analysis tools. As a result, no user data is transmitted to external services. Data is stored for analysis for 6 months.
21. Final Provisions
- All declarations of a legally binding nature based on this contract must be made in writing to the last address given in writing by the other contractual partner. If a declaration is sent to the last address given in writing, it is deemed to have been received by the respective contractual partner. Invoices are sent by email.
- The designation of the headings selected for the individual chapters is solely for the sake of clarity and is therefore not to be used for the interpretation of this contract.
- The assignment of individual rights and obligations from these terms and conditions is only permitted with the express written consent of the other contractual partner.
23. Approval according to § 107 TKG
The customer agrees to receive messages from the COMPANY or from companies that have been commissioned by the COMPANY for advertising purposes within the meaning of Section 107 of the Telecommunications Act (TKG). This consent can be revoked by the customer at any time at email@example.com.